Sunday, March 22, 2009

My baby is 2

Today is Maddie's 2nd birthday!!!!! I can't believe she is already 2! She is such a bright little girl. She speaks in full sentences and sings lots of songs. She loves baby dolls and likes to play "mommy". She is such an attitudey little girl (she reminds me of me :) and knows just what to do to get what she wants. She loves to copy Abbey and repeat any and everything that she says...it's kind of cute and Abbey doesn't seem to mind.


Saturday my mom bought us tickets to the Shrine Circus here in Lincoln. The girls LOVED it!

Here we are on an Elephant!!!! Oh My Goodness, I am on top of an ELEPHANT!

Maddie in Heaven, eating cotton candy.Abbey and Daddy loving it up
All pooped out...what a fun day!
Sunday, today Maddie's Birthday. Grandma bought the new dresses for church....soooooo adorable!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!!
Maddie got this Barbie phone from Auntie Grandma ( my Mom's sister), it lights up and talks and she LOVES it!
Abbey got in on the action and got a Cinderella doll for the tub
Kissing Elmo
Grandma and Grandpa got her this great Tricycle. It is a rocking horse, a tricycle with a handle and you can remove the handle when she gets older. What a great idea!!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

OH MY... a 2 year old. my Jackson will be 2 in just a few weeks... Its just insane how fast it all goes. How fun to go to the circus, and get on top of an elephant! SO FUN!

Margaret Graham said...

Cool!!! And she looks so much like Abbey also!!!!!!

Cindy said...

It looks like she had a blast for her birthday! Both of your girls are so cute!! You are making memories!!!!