Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 years and counting


Today Mike and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Saturday we went on a date to celebrate. We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant (yeah! we FINALLY found a good Mexican restaurant in Lincoln...El Toro) and went to the movies (Paul Blart mall cop...soooooo funny!) We had a good time just being together. I am so lucky to have married a such a wonderful man! Today he was off work. He took the girls out all day so that I could work on my crafts (I am in a craft show on Saturday) and tired them out so much they were asleep by 7pm!!! Then he took off to school. What a stud!!! I love you Baby, Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! thats so great! and look at what you have accomplished as a family!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary Brenda! You guys are so awesome! I am so happy that you had a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...Bren can you all me I have a questions about the remodel of that small house you had. Who did it I need to find someone.

Can