Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Saw Grandma Kissing Santa Clause

Last night was our Church Christmas Party. We had lots of fun and Santa Came to visit. My mom REALLY enjoyed Santa!!!! Maddie and I thought he was pretty neat too! Mike and Abbey were delivering his work Dump Truck to Grand Island were his boss lives, so they missed the party. Abbey was a bit bummed that she missed Santa, but she got to see goats, horses, a donkey, dogs and cats at the Otto's home (Mike's boss). So tonight we took to the girls to the Mall (Santa said he'd be there tonight) and got their picture taken. They were so cute, they love Santa and Abbey told him she wanted Barbies and a Castle for Christmas.
Naughty Grandma!!!
Nice Grandma

Mommy, Maddie and Gra...Santa Wow!!!! I totally look like my mom!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so bummed we missed Santa...we totally forgot about the ward party until it was too late to go...your mom and dad are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute I love Maddie's red boots!

Anne Marie said...

Cute!! I love your hair cut!

Cindy said...

I love your stories and pictures! I am assuming your dad was Santa? hee hee!!!