Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chrismas Blessings

Our first Christmas in Nebraska was pretty great!!! Santa visited us this year so we must have been good kids!!! For dinner we had the Missionaries over, and Jeremy, Jenny, Matthew, and Caleb Prestwich. The kids all played till about 9pm! They had a blast and we all enjoyed the food and company. We are so blessed this year. We are able to live with my parents and have Grandma and Grandpa around. They have been so generous to us and we will never be able to trully repay them. We have met some great people here and we have tons of loved ones elsewhere. I know that the Lord has a plan for us. He guides us each day and I am truly thankfully for the path he leads us on. Merry Christmas.
My Christmas card wall!!! Thanks friends and family for the beautiful cards! This is my favorite part of Christmas. I love to see the pictures and see what is going on with you all.
Grandpa, Elder Jones, Elder Heggie, Abbey, Me, Maddie, Mike and Grandma
Mike and Elder Jones
Elder Heggie, Jenny, Jeremy, Grandpa, and Grandma
Matthew, Abbey, Maddie, and Caleb. Cute huh?!?
Mike with his Harley Gear....Thanks Hunny!!!
Me in my Snow gear...Thanks Hunny!!
Mike's first Lincoln, NE Harley shirt....Thanks Grandma!!
Maddie with her Glow worm...Thanks Auntie Kristy!!
Abbey with her Littlest Pet Shop...Thanks Hunny!!
Grandma in her Christmas Jammies


Santa's been here!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brenda looks like you had a fun Christmas. I love your Christmas card it looks sooooo cold there.