Thursday, October 30, 2008

My first Tag

Husband tag
1-WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Michael Jayson Scarlett
2- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 3 years
3-HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 27 days
4-HOW OLD IS HE?29
5 - WHO IS TALLER? He is
6 - WHO CAN SING BEST? I think he can but I bet he'd say he can't
7 - WHO IS SMARTER? Me on book stuff, Him on useful stuff
8 - WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me!!!!!
9 - WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Me
10 - WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Him I think...which way is the right side of the bed?
11 - WHO MOWS THE LAWN? My dad's lawn guy :)
12 - WHO COOKS DINNER? I do most of the time. Except for Sundays when he BBQ's.
13 - WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY"RE WRONG? Usually him, only cause I cry.
14 - WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? We kissed each other on my couch.
15 - WHO WEARS THE PANTS? He does but I pick them out:)

I tag Candy, Susan and Staci

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I didnt know you only dated 27 days. CRAZY! Your girls are so cute!

lance n sarah said...

I love how you only dated 27 days. How cool to talk about to your great grand children. hee hee.

Cindy said...

You will have to read my blog....Pat & I only dated 24 days until we were engaged!
It's fun to learn new things about your friends!