Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He's at it again






In California Mike was a big fan of KCAL (96.7) the radio station. He loved the music but what he really loved was that he could call up every 30 days and and win something. The last thing he won was the 6 Disneyland tickets we used to go to there with the family this past Summer. Well he's at it again, he has found a new radio station here in Nebraska. The station is KTGL (the eagle 92.9). He called up and won tickects to a local pumpkin farm. But, Vala's Farm is no ordinary pumpkin patch. Oh no, this place was HUGE!!! It is 152 acres of scary excitment. It had Haunted houses, a Storyland, Pumpkin launching (my favorite), Petting zoo's, a graveyard, play areas and so, so much more. They also had a Hayride to the pumpkin patch were you could pick your pumpkin right off the vine. Thanks KTGL you're our new favorite radio station!!!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! I need to find a radio station in Colorado that will do that for me! Looks like fun!

melissa gargalis said...

that pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. Isn't it fun that they-the kids, are finally understanding all this holiday stuff. I can't wait for Christmas. I got your message and will call you tomorrow-Weds.

Cindy said...

Wow, what a cool pumpkin patch place! I too like the idea of a pumpkin launch, makes me laugh!
Cute and adorable pictures! So fun!

Polka Dot Cottage said...

How fun. I'm gonna start listening to kcal. I wanna win something. I've never won anything before. Looks like fun.

Shalece said...

That looks like an amazing pumpkin patch! How fun!!

Kim said...

that looks like so much fun...too cool...maybe I'll have to take the kids this weekend!

Anne Marie said...

Good Job Mike! That is one thing I miss about the midwest. They do up holidays, especially Halloween and Christmas. I spent some time after high school in Indiana and my favorite part was going to the many haunted hay rides and parks. So much fun!

The Belton Bulldogs said...

Dude the pumpkin place looks great. Yea Im the author, and i know it is kind of homoish. We miss you guys to but Im glad to see everything is going good down there.

The Belton Bulldogs said...

KCAL ROCKS