Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He loves me this much








Friday my last day of work, Mike came to my office for a visit and then asked me to walk outside with him. He had just brought me a chocolate shake so I really didn't want to. I wanted to drink my shake, but I walked out with him anyway. He told me that he had bought us tickets to see WICKED!!! At the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. I was so excited! We went with our good friend Randy and we got to meet his girlfriend Janna. We clicked right away and had so much fun. We had matinee tickets so we left a little early and went to lunch in Hollywood. Then we saw the play and it was amazing. Mike enjoyed it too, which really made me happy :) I loved the story line and the way it worked into and around the Wizard of Oz. I also loved the songs. Then we walked down Hollywood Blvd. We went to the Hollywood Wax Museum, Manns Chinese Theatre, and then for dinner we went to the Geisha House. It was so much fun! Then when we were walking back to our car we saw that there was a red carpet event going on. So we stood around with the papparazzi and we got to see Neil Patrick Harris (aka Doogie Howser), Katherine Heigel, Bi Ling, Tia Tequilla, and Antonio Sabato Jr. What a great ending to a perfect day!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! what a nice husband you have! and what a surprise! Im totally jealous... I still havent seen it!

Meghan said...

I loved WICKED too! I didn't get David to go with me though!