Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Disneyland take over

















On August 21st before we moved, my whole family went to Disneyland. Thats right, My Mom, Dad, Kent my brother his wife Liz, their children Kyra and Kory, My sister Melissa, her husband Ernie, their children EJ and Danny, Me, Mike, Abbey and Maddie. Yup, yup I know we're crazy right? Well Mike had won 6 free Disneyland tickets, the kids were free and well, we're moving away forever. It was a great day! The kids got see lots of Characters, we got to hang out, and Grandma and Grandpa had their entire family together.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Good thing you got in your Disney trip in before you moved. when we moved out here to Colorado 2 1/2 years ago, I wish I would have done a last trip. I really miss that place.

Meghan said...

Wow! Whats up with the leashes on all the kids! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I agree the leases where funny, also that Bell she looked totally fake. Good to see things are going well. Your move sounded like a traveling circus......with all the trucks and trailers. I also love the Abby Cadabby outfits the girls have on. Where did you find those I want one for Sariah.

Take care!