Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We are moving








Wow! What a month. Mike and I have decided to move to Nebraska and live with my parents. As most of you know, we had to close down our Concrete Business and are now in the process of short selling our home. We have really begun to struggle and have decided that moving to live with my parents for a short time will be the best for our family. Mike will still be able to attend school and we will be living in their basement which is the same square footage as the house. So we will have some privacy :)
We have been packing and getting the house ready and while all that has been going on our little ballerina has performed at a recital. She was so cute. The girls in her class are all 2-3 and they all performed to the Lion King's, "I just can't wait to be King." They were so cute and I personally think they were the best performance that day!! My Mom brought my niece Kyra and she had a blast watching her "friend". Hunny, Mike's Grandma came too, then we all went to celebrate at Don Jose's. We had such a blast. I just have to Thank my friend Sarah for watching Maddie...I got to watch the whole show with no interruptions!!!
In preparations for the move we have put Abbey in a "big girl" bed (a twin bed) and gave Maddie the Toddler bed. The picture is Maddie passed out on her first night in bed. She loves being able to crawl in and out of her own bed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute that your daughter is doing ballet! I just started Jordyn in gymnastics. Hope your move goes well, moving sucks!

melissa gargalis said...

Abbey is so adorable. I am still in denial that you're moving...but I know we can see each other through our blogs. Call me when you finish work to hang out.

Anne Marie said...

Your girls are getting so big! Sorry you're moving. I know we didn't get to see you very much as of late, but we will miss you. Keep in touch as much as you can!

lance n sarah said...

I'm sooo sad. I've felt like your little tag along (at church) since i moved out here. Now I'm on my own. I will miss you tons but you can't stay away for too long....right?

Meghan said...

My kids have really enjoyed spending time with your girls this summer!

star said...

Hi Brenda! I just thought I would say hello. Your daughters are getting so big! They are adorable. Best of blessings on the move. Take care!

Heidi said...

really? Nebraska? WOW! good luck with that! I hope all goes well with your home & your move! xoxo

The Jones Family said...

So cute!! Every girl needs a pick tu tu!!!