Monday, November 23, 2009

What life is all about

Life has been so stressful lately. Mike started a new job. He is towing cars and while it should get super busy when the winter right now it is slow, very, very extremely slow! Always worrying always stressing about making ends meet SUCKS! But then you have a wonderful day and life is great and it doesn't cost a dang on thing!!! Today I had a full house. I was watching three friends children. I watched (including my girls) 4 four year olds, a 2 1/2 year old, an almost 6 month old, and a 2 month old. I thought I'd go crazy, but everyone played so nice and the babies took turns sleeping and eating so I wasn't over whelmed at all :)

Here are the kids after lunch...this is what life is all about. This is what brings a smile to my face and makes it all worth it. Times may be tough but my girls are happy and healthy, and that's what make me happy :)

2 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

you are super woman!!! Don't know how you do it and everyone stays alive =) Sorry things are stressful, one of these days, your ship will come in...hang in there.

Amanda said...

I would have pulled my hair out...you're a good woman!