Monday, November 30, 2009

The Scarlett girls say the darndest things

ABBEY
One night Abbey was taking a bath and Maddie had to go potty. After she was done I got the "Mommy come wipe me!!!" call. So I went into the bathroom, took care of Maddie's business and as I was standing up I was squirted in the face by Abbey. She was standing up in the tub and spitting water out!! I gave her the lookd of DEATH. She looked mortified and said "I was being an elephant."

MADDIE
Maddie was brought to my class at church from the nursery because she had to go potty. I could tell by her breath that she had just had crackers. I said to her "did you have crackers today? You are so lucky, I wish I could get crackers in my class." Maddie said " Mommy when you get small like me you can get crackers in nursery too."

ABBEY AND MADDIE
It was bed time and Maddie already had her jammies on. I told Abbey to go to her room and put her jammies on. After a bit of time went by, I started down the hall to check and see if Abbey had her jammies on. I heard the girls playing. So, I continued down the hall, gearing up for a good yelling :). As I got closer this is what I heard: Abbey - "I love you Maddie" Maddie "I love you too Abbey". Well no yelling that night, both girls got a big kiss from Mommy.

3 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I love it! Your girls are such cuties and silly, too!

Kim said...

oh how sweet...I just love good times like that!

Cindy said...

Those are moments that you will always remember in your heart!