Friday, December 25, 2009

White Christmas

This year we had a White Christmas. The snow started yesterday and it still has not stopped! There is so much snow that Mike's boss canceled all Tows!!! I'd say there is up to 5 feet of drifts! It's been nice though, we actually got to see Mike all day long, Merry Christmas to us :)
Santa stayed up to 2:30 putting this kitchen together. Good thing 'cause the girls LOVE it!
Mike gets George Straight CD
ELEFUN!!!
I got new work clothes
Shoes, Braclets and rings, oh my!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that mike likes country...Tim can't stand it! That's what I listen to all the time!

melissa gargalis said...

I love all the pictures/posts! Are you sure you don't want to come back to Cali?...you are missed! Glad you had a nice, white Christmas. Melissa's boys are so big now. Missing you you. Talk to ya later. Good luck with your new job.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Melissa had better not talk you into moving back to Cali!! We want you here in Utah!!! Maybe Melissa could move here too?