Friday, September 11, 2009

Conversations with Abbey

Today after preschool, Abbey and Tanner were playing in her room. I went to put something in my room and this is what I heard:
Abbey: Here you go Tanner, this is for you (giving him a piece of paper)
Tanner: Thank you
Abbey: You're Welcome, do you want to give me a kiss?
Tanner: Yes
SMOOCH!!

I bit later I pulled Abbey to the side to talk with her.
Me: Abbey did you kiss Tanner?
Abbey: Yes
Me: Well, maybe you shouldn't kiss Tanner.
Abbey: Why not? His lips are clean.
Me: Well you should only kiss your mommy and daddy and sister. When you get married like mommy and daddy got married then you can kiss your husband.
Abbey: It's ok if I kiss Tanner, but I'm not going to marry him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute I love those little conversations.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

So cute! With girls that cute, I bet you'll have that conversation with them a lot!

Stacie said...

I just found your blog through Kims. How fun! I love blogs.